RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Welcome to Cabo Baby Rentals. By using our website (cabobabyrentals.com) or making a reservation with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Acceptance of Terms
By using our website or making a reservation with us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or make a reservation with us.
- Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our website or reservation of our services after the posting of any modifications will constitute your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of Website and Services
Our website and services are for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use our website or services for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through our website or services.
When you make a reservation with us, you are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. We will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided.
Full payment is required at the time of reservation. We accept major credit cards and PayPal. We can accept credit card payments via phone, with full consent that the payment will be processed through our website. If you need to cancel your reservation, please refer to our refund and cancellation policy.
- Damage to Rental Equipment
You are responsible for any damage to the rental equipment during the rental period. In the event of damage, loss, or excessive dirtiness, you will be charged the retail value to cover the cost of replacement.
- Minimum Rental Period and Amount
As a general rule, we have a 3-day minimum rental period for all items. Additionally, there is a minimum rental amount for orders, which is $60 USD for orders within Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, $90 USD for orders within Puerto Los Cabos, La Playita, and surrounding areas, $180 USD for orders within the “Extended Area Zone 1,” which includes Todos Santos, Pescadero, Los Cerritos, and Miraflores, and $350 USD for orders within the “Extended Area Zone 2,” which includes La Ribera, Los Barriles, and Buena Vista. Please note that the minimum rental amount applies to the entire order’s total, before adding delivery fees and taxes. In the event that you place a reservation and complete payment, but the minimums are not met, your reservation will be canceled and a full refund will be issued directly to your used payment method.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Baja California Sur, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Baja California Sur for any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
DELIVERY AND PICKUP POLICY:
|Delivery Fee (USD)
|Minimum Rental Amount Required (USD)
|Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, Touristic Corridor.
|$60.00 (excluding delivery fees)
|Puerto Los Cabos, La Playita, and surrounding areas.
|$90.00 (excluding delivery fees)
|Los Cabos International Airport (SJD).
|$90.00 (excluding delivery fees)
|Extended Delivery Zone 1: El Pescadero, Todos Santos, Los Cerritos, and Miraflores.
|$180.00 (excluding delivery fees)
|Extended Delivery Zone 2: La Ribera, Los Barriles, and Buena Vista.
|$350.00 (excluding delivery fees)
- Delivery Area: We currently deliver in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, Todos Santos, Pescadero, and most of the East Cape Baja Region.
- Delivery Fee: The delivery fee includes delivery, setup of most items (excluding car seats, safety gates and other baby-proofing items), and pickup at the completion of a reservation. Depending on the area to which you need the service, one of the following 3 rates will apply:
- Local Delivery: $25.00 USD – Applies to Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, Touristic Corridor, and Puerto Los Cabos.
- Airport Delivery: $50.00 USD – Applies to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) deliveries.
- Extended Delivery Zone 1: $75.00 USD – Applicable to El Pescadero, Todos Santos, Los Cerritos, and Miraflores.
Extended Delivery Zone 2: $135.00 USD – Applicable to La Ribera, Los Barriles, and Buena Vista.
- Delivery Locations: We can deliver to private homes, Airbnbs, VRBOs, hotels, and airports.
- Responsibility for Rental Gear: You are held liable for rental gear once it has been delivered if you are present or not and until the rental gear has been picked up if you are present or not.
- Airport Delivery: To have your baby gear delivered to the airport, select “SJD Airport Delivery & Pickup” on the cart page. On the checkout page, enter “Los Cabos International Airport” on Address line 1 and zip code “23420”. Be sure to include your itinerary details in the “Additional delivery details” field, including your airline name and flight number.
- Additional Orders: You can order additional items during your stay. Please note that we charge a $15 USD call-out fee for each additional order. If you are moving from one resort to another and need our assistance to move your baby gear, the same $15 USD fee will apply.
- Access to Properties: It is your responsibility to ensure that the property you are staying at allows entry to outside vendors. We cannot offer refunds if we are unable to deliver the items to you due to being denied access. In the unlikely event that we are denied entry, we will attempt to contact you to work out a solution.
By renting equipment from CABO BABY RENTALS, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions of delivery and pickup policy.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
When you place a reservation with us, we specifically reserve the rental items you have selected for you and your family. If you cancel all or any portion of the requested equipment rental services, you will receive a refund as follows:
- 100% Refundable: Orders canceled 14 or more days prior to the start of your reservation date.
- 50% Refundable: Orders canceled 6-13 days prior to the start of your reservation date.
- Non-Refundable: Orders canceled 5 days or less prior to the start of your reservation date.
- Reservations placed within 24 hours of start time are non-refundable.
Please note that any refunds will be issued directly to your original method of payment. If a refund is granted, please allow up to 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your account.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify your reservation for any reason, including but not limited to equipment availability or other unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a cancellation by us, we will make every effort to notify you as soon as possible and issue a full refund.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
In consideration of the rental agreement between myself and CABO BABY RENTALS, I acknowledge and agree to these terms.
I understand that there exist certain risks of injury from the use or misuse of such items, including the potential risk of serious injury, disability or death from the use of such items.
I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for my use of such items.
I understand the risks associated with using such items and the safety concerns regarding the items.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, hold harmless, and agree not to sue CABO BABY RENTALS, the lesser of all such items I have agreed to rent, their officers, agents, and employees, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the lesser or otherwise.
I understand that this release of liability covers each and every item which I have agreed to rent.
I further agree that this release of liability shall be governed by the laws of the State of Baja California Sur, Mexico.
I have read and understand this release of liability and fully understand its terms. I fully understand that I have given up substantial rights by freely and voluntarily without inducement.
Payment of equipment rental invoice from CABO BABY RENTALS is considered acceptance and signature of the above rental agreement/terms of liability.